Olay Moisturizing Cream ReviewOlay moisturizing cream is one of my go to face moisturizers since a very long time. I keep changing my moisturizers often, but time and again I keep going back to this. This moisturizer is neither advertised much nor hyped. Yet this has been around for a long time and I decided to review it so that it can get the attention it deserves.
Price275 for 50 gm and Rs 499 for 100gm (Available on Amazon and Nykaa )
About Olay Moisturizing CreamThis cream provides all day long moisturization and provides soft and smooth skin instantly. It’s special moisture binding system locks in moisture to help leave your skin youthful looking Its non greasy formula:
- absorbs quickly and increases skin firmness right from first application
- significantly improves moisturization and helps reduce fine lines
- gives incredibly soft and smooth skin even during winter with regular use
My Experience with Olay Moisturizing CreamPackaging: Both the 50 gm as well as the 100 gm variants come in simple classic jar that is travel friendly. By travel friendly I mean the lid wont get undone in your handbag.
Appearance, Fragrance & Texture: The cream is pale pink in colour. The fragrance is mild and pleasant – something which I’ve grown to love. The cream looks thick and rich. But on application, it spreads quickly and gets absorbed completely, giving a kind of semi-matte finish. This makes it perfect to be used under makeup.
What I love the most about this humble product is that though it makes no tall claims about anything, with continuous use, it makes the skin look radiant and supple. Summing up the pros and cons
What I love about Olay Moisturizing Cream
- It is completely non-greasy
- Sufficiently moisturizing even for my dry skin
- Works great under makeup
- Pleasant fragrance
- Skin becomes radiant with continuous usage
What I don’t like about Olay Moisturizing Cream
- I’m not a fan of the jar packaging
- It would have made an amazing day cream if it came with at least SPF 15
Do I recommend Olay Moisturizing Cream?
- Dry & Normal skin – Humid climate – Go for it
- Dry & Normal skin – Dry climate – May not be moisturizing enough
- Combination & oily skin – Humid climate – May make your skin a bit greasy
- Combination & oily skin – Dry climate – You can give it a try
This post contains affiliate links