My Glamm Jet Set Eyes Kajal & Perfect Curves Lipstick Shade Debutante – Mini Review, Swatches
In my previous post, I had reviewed MyGlamm EyeShadow in the shade Mocha Loca. In this post, I will be doing a quick review of the Jet Set Eyes Kajal and Perfect Curves Lipstick which they describe as Chubby Matte Lipstick in the shade Debutante.
MyGlamm Jet Set Eyes Kajal – Eyeliner
- Lovely white and gold packaging
- It is super intensely pigmented – it is one of the blackest black kajals I have come across.
- It is super soft and creamy. Apply with only one swipe – no tugging or pulling. However, you need to be careful when applying. It might break or crumble if you apply too much pressure.
- It settles to a matte finish.
- Staying power is about 5 hours on my oily eyelids and then fades away.
- Does not sting or irritate eyes when used on waterline. I also used it along with my contact lenses and I had no issue with it
Price – Rs 750
Overall, I loved this Eyeliner+ Kajal. My only grouse is – it is on the pricier side.
You can read more about it here
MyGlamm Perfect Curves Chubby Matte Lipstick in the shade Debutante
- Like all other MyGlamm products, this one comes in lovely white and gold packaging
- The brand website refers to this shade as Brick Pink. I would describe it as a pink-red shade. It looks more red than pink in the bullet. It is one of those shades which is neither too bright nor too dull and instantly brightens up your face.
- On application, it is creamy at first and then settles to a matte finish
- On the website, though they have mentioned that since this is a matte lipstick, you may need use a lip balm underneath to prevent your lips from drying out. However, I did not face any such drying effect when I used it without one.
- I would define the pigmentation as medium, but buildable. If you have uneven tone or pigmentation on your lips, you will need 2-3 swipes to cover it up.
- The only problem I found with this lipstick is – it transfers easily, hence staying power is average. It lasted for about 3-4 hours and survived a snack. After that it started fading and left behind a pinkish tint.
Price – Rs 795
They have 8 shades to choose from in this range. You can view them here
Have you used any MyGlamm products? Do let me know in the comments below.
Products were sent by brand for consideration, but my views remain unbiased.