What is it?
Liebster is a German word which roughly means beloved, dearest, nicest etc. It is basically an online recognition given by bloggers to other bloggers.
In this, the blogger who is nominated has to answer the 11 questions given and then nominate other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
I was nominated by the lovely Cassandra of HappinessInLipstick Blog. Thanks for the nomination, love. This is such a fun post to do. I love doing such posts once in a while because it really helps the readers to know us better.
She asked me 11 questions and here are my answers
1. What’s the craziest thing you have ever done?
The top most craziest things are really inappropriate to be put up here. But there’s one from my childhood. Of course, now when I think back, I don’t think that was the right thing to do. But hey, we were kids. Now, we had this rule at home that we had to finish everything on our plate, my parents were very particular about that. And as kids, both me and my brother were very fussy eaters. There was a storage cabinet next to the dining table. So what me and my brother used to do was – we used to shove half eaten food, sometimes even glasses of milk under the cabinet or inside it. And sometime later, when no one was looking, we used to dispose it off. BTW, we had a pact, we never told on each other. There were times when we would forget about it, and would be caught – but only because there would be ants all over it, or sometimes when mum was cleaning, she would find weird looking, unidentifiable mold covered stuff a few days later. What used to happen after it was discovered is a different story altogether.
2. What’s your worst habit?
3. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
When someone is beating around the bush, it really annoys me . I would rather have people coming straight to the point.
4. What’s your favorite candy?
I love Jolly Rancher candies
5. Sunrise or Sunset?
Sunset. I am not a morning person.
6. What’s your favorite thing on TV right now?
I don’t watch TV. But I love watching The Voice auditions and parts of The Ellen Show on
7. Who is your favorite Disney Princess?
I’m not really a fan of Disney Princesses, but if I had to choose one, it would be Mulan. I love
how strong and brave she is.
8. What’s the last thing you had?
I just had coconut water
9. Coffee or Tea?
I am a coffee person
10. What’s your favorite store in the mall?
Any store that has a sale on 😉
11. Funny or Scary movies?
Funny movies. Always. I avoid watching scary movies, because if I do, I will be constantly
looking over my shoulder and be wary of every tiny,suspicious sound or movement for the next few months at least.
Now, as per the rules of this award, I have to ask 11 questions. Here are my questions-
1. Who is your favorite super hero and (optional) why?
2. If you could go any where in the world where would you go and (optional)why?
3. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
4. Describe your self in 3 words
5. What is the thing you’re most afraid of?
6. What was the last movie you watched?
7. What makes you angry?
8. If you have 30 minutes of free time, what do you prefer doing?
9. Which movie or book did you find the most inspiring and why?
10. What is one of your favorite quotes?
11. What’s the #1 most played song on your playlist?
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions given by the blogger
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask 11 new questions for them to answer
I nominate these bloggers for the award:
To the girls who I (or anyone else nominated), here’s why you should definitely do this tag
- For one, your readers will know you better.
- Secondly, it’s really fun, makes you realize a lot about yourself that you might have not really given thought to before.
- And last, but not the least, it is nice way to connect with other bloggers and know them better.
If you think this tag is fun and want me to nominate you for this award, do let me know in the comments. I will be glad to do so. If you do not have a blog but still want to do this tag, feel free to post your answers in the comments section, it would be so much fun!Follow me on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram